maandag 8 mei 2017

Good night quotes for her

Good night quotes for her

See all full list on dreamsquote. I know it’s not true, but my heart still believes that the moon shines for just me and you. I’ll always be there… Be here and there for you through to the end.


I will be close to you ever, even more than would the best of friend. The moon embalms me with her love and she kisses me good night. The nightingale sings her song of love when I take rest in the arms of darkness in the night ! Slow down your thoughts.


Get rid of the clutter in your mind. Prepare your mind and body for rest. Beautiful good night quotes.


The moon looks so amazing tonight, I wish you could be here with me to watch its beauty, make sure you have a good night , my Love. The most handsome man wishes a good night to the prettiest woman in the world! I love you, good night.


Always be happy and take sweet dreams with me. These wishes convey how much you truly care about your girl and value your relationship with her. A loving relationship needs care and what better way to express your love and care than this? Do not let life teach you one way, teach her which way to go.


Good night quotes for her

When I sleep, I’m not alone either, his memories accompany me, in beautiful dreams, which seems almost real, that when I wake up, I feel sa because I was so good asleep. It is senseless to wish you a good night because you won’t have it, as I am not with you tonight, so at least, sleep tight, darling. Don’t fear, today monsters won’t visit you as I will protect your sleep. But even if you turn me away, I will still stay with you and will always be your friend.


Simply, send her a good night SMS. It will show how much you are missing her. Here, we have a long list of cute goodnight texts for her which you can send to your loving wife before getting into sleep. Sending these awesome and lovely good night messages or quotes will surely make her realize that she is in your mind all the time.


May you have the best dreams and wake up re-established for the new stage that the sun will bring you tomorrow. May the lullabies of a hundred angels’ wings comfort you and keep you as you drift off to sleep. A night so fair, a love so rare, may God’s hands keep you in His care. Good night my Princess! If possible then i would come there to hold and hug you through this text message.


You are the woman of my dreams. Sleep well, my darling. Hotel rooms are so lonely without you here in bed with me. I hope your dreams are as wonderful as mine. Even a boring conference would be nice if you were here.


You’ll be the last thing I think of before I fall asleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up. Before you go to sleep, do not forget to say thanks for everything good that has happened to you in the last hours. I am thankful at the moment for you. I wish you have a good night sleep and may the good Lord continue to keep you safe.


May everything and anything you dream of tonight as you hit the bed be as beautiful as you are. I pray that God will continue to protect you through the night and fill you with His peace and love. And in my opinion, it is a very good thing to keep the relationship alive. Wishing You Romantic Dreams Filled With Happiness And Love.


Sweet Dream And Take Care. Yes, you cutie who is holding your mobile. I can not sleep thinking about everything I want to do next time you’re with me in this bed. I just wanted to tell you … good night.


And for those who could use a smile, select the perfect funny good night quotes. As night falls upon the land it is time to sleep again with the moon, I am here to wish you good night. Whenever you have a Dream inside your Heart, Never let it go because Dreams are the tiny seeds from which a beautiful tomorrow grows. Have a wonderful dream to night.


Night is the blotting paper for many sorrows.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Populaire posts