maandag 5 juni 2017

Goodreads challenge

Goodreads challenge

Ever wanted to challenge your friends to see if they can read more books than you in a year? In addition to keeping you. Browse all 10Book lists on List Challenges. I am pleased–and a little embarrassed–to admit that I’ve reached my goal.


Goodreads challenge

Met my goal with more than two months to spare. Goodreads Challenge show list info. Mostly because I read a lot of shorter books. The Animorphs entry is for the. The largest site for readers and book recommendations.


Find new books, recommend books, track your reading, join book clubs, win advanced copies, and much more! As the year went on, I stopped seeing the “ahead. It was a harsh wake-up call.


More than million members have added more than 2. We’ve got a challenge just for you, and a free reading challenge kit to help you see it through. Here on Modern Mrs Darcy, we love reading, but don’t believe it’s a competitive sport. It’s not like I haven’t done it in the past. But that’s when I set it at like 1books!


This is obviously doable. I will be reading the winning book (or closest!) from these categories. That number includes adult and YA books, ebooks, and audiobooks. On What Grounds by Cleo Coyle (audio) 2. In Bolt we find ourselves amidst a tale of initial infidelity, murder, and national espionage. Within the My Activity section, click Edit on the right.


If you need inspiration, several of our staff members have committed to taking the challenge. I know of a girl who has something like 3as her challenge and shes almost finished. Read a fantasy novel 2. I can not see myself being able to do that! So I ask you, how far are you into your challenge ? Instead of using the word ‘goals’, I’ll use the word ‘intentions’. Goals are focused on a specific achievement, while intentions are lived on a daily basis – which is how I intend my reading experience to be this year.


Am I On Track: books behind. Total Books For March: 11. I used it last year to visually see how much I’ve rea and that’s what’s inspired me to make this challenge for myself.


Goodreads challenge

Today’s post is, yet again, another reading challenge ! Who would have guessed it? Here are the rules as stated in the discussion thread. I set myself a target of books this year. Like the soon-to-be retired Follow the Clues, this is another reading challenge that will allow mystery readers to include any mystery regardless of publication date.


Members can receive the regular newsletter featuring new books, suggestions, author interviews, and poetry. Do you know which books you’re going to vote for? Either way, the app is ready for next year! Your Year in Books - now you can review a summary of your reading activity for the previous year from the app.


If beating your challenge is really important to you, be aware of it. Language Review Filter Now Available on Mobile. If you have a blog, then please post about the challenge and link that post (not your home page) in the linky below.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Populaire posts